This lab will test a Central Services MPLS VPN.
The diagram is the same as my last VPN Lab. Also it uses my MPLS topology found over here: http://mellowd.co.uk/ccie/?p=522
This is the topology for this lab (click for a bigger image):
- Customer1 and Customer 2 both have MPLS vpn’s through the ISP core.
- Customer1 is using OSPF and Customer2 is using EIGRP
- Customers should have no access to each others networks
- Customers should be able to reach all their sites from all their sites
- The ISP is now providing a mail relay for it’s customers to use. Ensure that all customers can get to the 10.200.1.1/24 subnet through their vpn’s, but they must still be seperated from each other.